[Ti] 10.2.8

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu Oct 2 13:03:30 PDT 2003

Deborah Shadovitz typed this message on 10/2/03 12:43 PM:

> I have not followed this entire thread because I was out of town when the
> update came and went. But, just in case it helps anyone, here's a fix for
> those who installed 10.2.8 and lost Ethernet.

Am I the only one who thinks that everyone who had things broken by the
10.2.8 update should march into the nearest Apple Store with their
Powerbooks and leave them there with the words: "You broke it, You fix it!"

Why should we have to mess around and waste hours of our valuable time
trying to get our computers running the way they were with 10.2.6?

jg