PB 15", .8 u/d, and battery life

Les Posen lesposen at optushome.com.au
Sat Oct 4 00:25:08 PDT 2003

My TiBook with original 10.2.8 showed 1.06hrs prior to the installation
of the .8 updater just released.

On startup, it leapt to 2.37, the dropped almost immediately, to 1.06,
then wavered rapidly all over the place between 1.37 and 1.54.

It now seems to be incredibly sensitive to how I use my TiBook...This
is with a month old replacement battery from Apple.

Anyone else? A discharge/recalibration is in order I think.

Les
Les Posen/MEL					      Webmaster
Lposen (AIM/iChat)				Australian Psychological Society
P.O. Box 1229 						  (Victorian Branch)
St.Kilda South					       Virtual Reality Therapy
Australia 3182	  http://homepage.mac.com/lesposen/iMovieTheater1.html