[Ti] AOL only does HTML

William Scammell wscamel at pop.ici.net
Wed Oct 8 08:42:18 PDT 2003

>AOL AOL AOL.... I tried the free trial not longa ago to see what was
>going on with them. Before the trial ended, I tried to call to
>cancel. Complete and total nightmare. I HATE telephones and getting
>me to stay on one for a 30 minutes on hold was not going to happen.
>I wondered why it was so easy to sign up but not off. Mind you, that
>you cant cancel online you have to call.
>
>It took me three months ( and $60) before I could get through and
>cancel, and that took a half hour answering all the mucking
>questions and processing it took.
>
>arrrggghh I hate AOL ....

yuck. $60 of your perfectly good money wasted.

i wonder if it would've been easier to cancel via your credit card company?

William Scammell                     Creative Director
wscamel @ pop.ici.net                  781-956-3548

http://www.idesignofboston.com provides
graphic, advertising, and web site design services.