[Ti] Panther release date announced!

Chris Long clong at lib.drury.edu
Wed Oct 8 11:57:18 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, at 11:40  AM, Michael Bigley wrote:

> So while improvements may be marginal, Jag.8 is a big CYA upgrade for
> Apple. It is also a pretty safe bet that this is the last software
> update will will ever see in Jag.

There have been a few security updates released for 10.1 released
through Software Update since Jaguar came out.  However, as you say,
there probably won't be any new features added.

Our campus has the up-to-date agreement, so I will promptly take the
plunge and hold my breath for the upgrade to finish and bask in the
glow (or metallic interface sheen) of Panther.  Incidentally, I did the
same with Jaguar and suffered no ill effects, so I'm hoping it will go
as well this time.

Chris