Connect to Windows-computer

Daniel Borge dani at borgepalace.com
Wed Oct 8 12:03:56 PDT 2003

Hi people.

Have some problems connecting to my brother's windows XP pc.

He is connected through an ADSL Router and I connect to him.

I activated filesharing on my Ti and i can log in from his computer and
get full access to my home folder on the mac.

But i want him only to get my shared folders.

Plus, I cannot access any of his folders...there is nothing showing up
in the window when I am looking for network computers.

I am running 10.2.8.
The router can not be changed or configured. It gives out local IP
addresses automatically.

Any suggestions??

Yours,

Dr. Daniel Borge, M.D.