[Ti] Panther release date announced!

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Wed Oct 8 18:01:58 PDT 2003

On 10/8/03 18:30, "Benn" wrote:

> The new Panther Client upgrade is available for a shipping and handling
> fee ($19.95) through the Mac OS Up-To-Date program for: 1) all
> customers who have purchased a PowerMac G5 (regardless of purchase
> date), 2) all purchasers of any new Mac after October 8th, 2003, or 3)
> anyone who has purchased Jaguar (Mac OS X 10.2) after October 8th.

    The educational price is $69. With Jaguar they did offer a free
educational copy sometime after it was released. I don't know if I'd wait
though since they may not do the same with Panther, and the free copy my
wife ordered got lost in the bowels of the school somewhere.

- Roger

Follies change their type but foolishness remains.