[Ti] AOL only does HTML

Barry Lyden blyden at mac.com
Wed Oct 8 18:32:54 PDT 2003

Plain text is supported if you use the AOL Communicator email client. I
believe that AOL Communicator may still be in beta mode, I'm not sure. If
so, sign on to your AOL account, go to keyword "beta" and follow the links
to install AOL Communicator and you'll be on your way to using plain text.
:-)

BTW - Communicator is a fairly decent  (for AOL) all purpose email client
that supports pop, imap, and AOL email.