[Ti] AOL only does HTML

Barry Lyden blyden at mac.com
Wed Oct 8 21:00:14 PDT 2003

Can't really answer your last question, but as for the email client, it's a
definate improvement over the simple email offering AOL has had in the past.
I noticed that it allows you to establish plain text domains so that any
email sent to a particular domain or mailing list will always be sent plain,
regardless of other settings. That should help anyone sending to this list.