[Ti] Battery Life-Fact or Fiction

Barry Lyden blyden at mac.com
Wed Oct 8 20:56:07 PDT 2003

In my opinion, this is a universal problem with all vendors and all
batteries. I've been using windows-based laptops at work for years, and
Apple laptops at home off and on for years, and I can't remember a time when
a battery has ever given me the capacity that the vendor claims. Maybe I
just have perpetual bad luck?