[Ti] Battery Life-Fact or Fiction

Massimo Marino Massimo_Marino at lbl.gov
Wed Oct 8 23:33:49 PDT 2003

I had seen 5+ hrs on my TiBook with new batteries. Then slowly with
time it degrades. Now I am at ~3:30 hrs. An even older battery (the
original so more than 2 yrs old) barely shows 2 hrs for few minutes
then ~1 hrs.

At the time of this email battery is at 80% - 2:39 hrs, screen at
1/3-brightness.

Massimo