What are you most looking forward to in Panther?

Les Posen lesposen at optushome.com.au
Wed Oct 8 23:44:29 PDT 2003

So we are about to fork out another AUD200 for Panther, in the next
month or so.

What are Ti-list readers most salivating about?

I'll give you mine in a moment, but is your's...

the new Finder
the better iDisk operation
Expose (must come high up for most)
desktop faxing (cool implementation of old technology)
iChatAV non-beta
Preview
Multi-user log-on "cube" (fast user switching)
piglet... sorry, pixlet
Fontbook
file vault

etc

or

My top expectation:

A much much faster Mail.app so that I am not frozen out while it swirls
and twirls interminably "writing, saving, indexing to disk" Sheesh!

Ta, I feel better now.

Les
Les Posen/MEL					      Webmaster
Lposen (AIM/iChat)				Australian Psychological Society
P.O. Box 1229 						  (Victorian Branch)
St.Kilda South					       Virtual Reality Therapy
Australia 3182	  http://homepage.mac.com/lesposen/iMovieTheater1.html