[Ti] AOL only does HTML

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Thu Oct 9 10:17:37 PDT 2003

>>And, no, I do not "often" post to this list about AOL because it
>>tends to generate lots of AOL bashing emails, often rude,  directly
>>privately to my mail box that I really dont' care to read.

In my experience, this list is mild compared to others in regard to
OFF LIST rude and vulgar mail; probably due in part to the fact that
it is lightly moderated at best.

For those kind of people I have set up filters in Eudora that put
mail from them directly in the trash. Can you do that in AOL ;-)

This also removes any posts from them to the mailing lists as well,
but if someone has such a lack of integrity as to make rude and
vulgar comments to me, I would prefer not to hear anything they have
to say.

--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com