[Ti] AOL only does HTML

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Thu Oct 9 16:03:23 PDT 2003

At 3:30 PM -0700 2003.10.09, Robert Ameeti wrote:
>These sites are from ex-AOL users. They've experienced AOL. Where there is smoke, there is fire. (You might have a bit harder of a time finding Mac bashers who create "I hate Apple" web sites so there must be a difference behind the bashing.)

Actually, a Google search suffices, but it's pointless to look for hate sites for any large company. You'll find them.

Why can't we live together? Why bash AOL as though there is only one right way, and you're dumb if you don't agree. Isn't that like religious fanatacism? Some like AOL, some don't. We can help others with problems related to PB G4's but we don't need to bash their choices so.

This topic has drifted from anything that belongs on this list.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)