[Ti] AOL only does HTML

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 10 11:09:05 PDT 2003

On Friday, October 10, 2003, at 01:27  PM, Fred wrote:

> And I am grateful to have the
> ability and opportunity to make those choices in my life and try to
> respect
> others in the choices they choose to make whatever that may be.

I agree about the "live and let live" attitude.

Just as I might never have been interested in or been able to
understand computers if not for discovering Macs which let me believe
"I can do this!" some people might never be interested in email or
computers if not for AOL. [In fact, I once told someone I 'hated'
computers and would never touch one, but that was when I thought PCs
were the only thing... ]

  My first ISP was ix.netcom.com, then earthlink. I purposely started
fooling with AOL 2.7 just to be able to help others.

Users of AOL will move on, or not, according to their needs.

As a support person, it's my job to try to learn as much of everything
as I can so I can help everyone. I can't imagine turning down a job
just because a prospective client insisted on using AOL-- it's not my
job to sell them another ISP if they don't want it, I can only advise
them.

So, you can be sure that I am going to try to know everything I can
about it.