[Ti] What an ordeal

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 10 11:12:26 PDT 2003

On Friday, October 10, 2003, at 01:50  PM, Tom R. no spam wrote:

>> So, for the moment I have no OS9 and no Classic environment. Which is
>> not a fatal situation, but inconvenient, as I do have need for a few
>> older programs that I can't access.

Look for the original disks and see if you have the OS 9 .dmg file.
X goes in first, if this is the case, then you must install 9 from that
CD while booted from the X....that is how one of my machines is..it
will NOT boot from any OS 9 CD that normally will boot earlier
machines..but I thought the original problem was an older machine (Than
say January of 2003) so I didn't think this was the problem.
The CD I have for 9 is not even a boot CD, just has one lonely .dmg
file on it for OS 9.