[Ti] .mac anyone?

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Fri Oct 10 12:08:42 PDT 2003

    I think I'm with everyone else that has written so far. You may not use
everything on .mac, but we have found some things we find really useful.

    I do recommend it for basic web pages (I just helped out a family do
their summer vacation - often on a 12 Powerbook with cell phone, so .mac
ease of use was a plus). I don't use the email often, but do use iDisk and
back up to some extent (I'm looking forward to Panther's features), and I
like the synchronies Bookmarks feature a lot. I've published photos with
iPhoto (I can bring the camera home and have them on the web in minutes).

    So I think many people well get benefit from it, and I figure the
software I have received for free has cost more than .mac. (StickyBrain -
which I have grown to like and likely never would have tried it, and the
Sims, along with some other games, cost more than I paid for .mac.)

-- Roger