[Ti] .mac anyone?

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Fri Oct 10 14:54:55 PDT 2003

At 3:48 PM -0400 10/10/03, cbirds wrote:
>Speaking of iDVD, that is the only thing I can't get to work on this 10.2.6.  :-)
>I have some lovely family movies I would love to plunk onto DVDs to hand out to relatives but so far, no luck.

iDVD is simple if you have clips already in QuickTime format (or in iMovie). Besides movies, you can create a QuickTime slide show of photos by exporting them as QuickTime from iPhoto.

If getting movies into QuickTime format is the problem then I would recommend a versatile stand-alone DVD recorder.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)