[Ti] .mac anyone?

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 10 15:52:17 PDT 2003

On Friday, October 10, 2003, at 05:54  PM, Steve Wozniak wrote:

> iDVD is simple if you have clips already in QuickTime format (or in
> iMovie). Besides movies, you can create a QuickTime slide show of
> photos by exporting them as QuickTime from iPhoto.

I  use GCon for photo slide shows..full screen..mostly for my mom's
computer as she uses OS 9. But photos are not the problem.
The person seeing the movie or photos would have to have Os X/iPhoto. I
want them to play the movie in their regular DVD player. Isn't that
what iDVD does? Or am I mistaken?

> If getting movies into QuickTime format is the problem then I would
> recommend a versatile stand-alone DVD recorder.

I don't think that is the problem... I thought QT was the native format?
I have some whole movies I want to burn to DVD that have been edited in
iMovie but I just can't seem to burn them onto a DVD.

I hope I'm explaining this right or if this is even possible.