[Ti] What are you most looking forward to in Panther?

Erik Gaderlund gaderson at mac.com
Sun Oct 12 20:34:38 PDT 2003

Yeah, I may by a copy for my Church because I've found that Muti-user
log-on would be really nice.
But, my reason is for HDTV!!  Read that HD movie clips play much
faster, hopefuly digital pass through will be enabled (i.e. get Dolby
Digital 5.1+ sound out.)  Also, they will develop more of the
programs that mess with Firewire HD devices (e.g. Samsung SIR-T165
ATSC Tuner, JVC HM-D30kU DVHS VCR, etc.)

Not so keen on the new brushed metal look-just started getting used to Aqua.

erik g