[Ti] Address book / mail

Christoph Pistor cpistor at frys.com
Tue Oct 14 15:48:43 PDT 2003

Thanks Cheshirekat for your help!!

I think I solved my problem using Netscape (a newer version of which is
always accessible!). Its address book import/export utility takes tab
separated files (which I was able to produce using filemaker). And it
apparently exports LDIF files.

One more X related question though. Is there any way to make mail guess
the email address you are writing to out of its list of received mails,
address book and so forth like Netscapes mail does. I like this feature
a lot.

Christoph