[OT] More Safari woes

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Tue Oct 14 15:05:31 PDT 2003

My safari woes continue and my previous fix of deleting cache does
not work; so I deleted Safari and all related. But now when I attempt
to download a new copy of Safari I get a 12k disk image called
nph-safariB2.dmg, which will not open.

Anyone have a back door link to Safari so I can reinstall it.  BTW, I
tried ditching all my receipts to no avail and now that I have
ditched the app, it won't show up in software update.
TIA
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com