[Ti] iTunes for Windows is out

Henry Kalir kalirhe at umdnj.edu
Thu Oct 16 13:46:41 PDT 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Greg Markle wrote:

> [...]

Greg,

I see your logic, but I doubt this will happen, since you can basically
get improved versions of those dually-platformed applications sooner for
Wintels than for the Mac. Wintel users will have even less reason to
switch now that even the "Mac(k)iest of the Mac Apps" are coming to
Windows.

Best,

Henry