[Ti] iTunes for Windows is out

Henry Kalir kalirhe at umdnj.edu
Thu Oct 16 13:39:04 PDT 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Sam Hotchkiss wrote:

> On 10/16/03 1:53 PM, "Henry Kalir" <kalirhe at umdnj.edu> wrote:
>
> > It has already thawed once, and is now beginning to freeze for the second
> > time. Let's ALL wake up and smell the coffee...
> >

> Alright.  You've got me.  I've got a cold, and can't smell anything.  Why do
> you guys think that this means apple will start favoring PC?  Come on... QT
> for windoze has been out forever...

Sam,

1. I hope you get over your cold soon :-)

2. iTunes is one of the "Mac OS X - Apple ONLY-Killer apps" and the better
recognized at that too!

Let's think about this for a moment...Wintel users already have all those tons
of apps which don't run on the Mac OS...and now they are beginning to have
the "killer Mac apps"...where does that leave us - the loyal Mac users? I
think the Woz's comment was incisive and drove the point home. If that's
the  way things are going - and if Apple is to survive...I want the Mac OS
11 to be able to run ALL the Windoze programs! And *please* don't tell me
that it can't be done, it CAN and SHOULD be done.

Best,

Henry