Windows iTunes

Jrande leejrande at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 14:24:31 PDT 2003

Being a dual platform user (my Powerbook is my primary
computer; my desktop PC is my gaming PC), I was very
intrigued with the Windows iTunes. Having downloaded
hours after launch, I must comment that Apple has
shown that they have strength in program programming,
not only on Macs but on PCs as well! Though I am sure
some features are noticeably missing (one that I have
found: editing a group of songs’ information), Apple
has done a remarkable job porting one of their best
software over to “the other side” ;) Currently
enjoying streaming music from my Powerbook on my PC :P

Great work! I’m impressed!

JranDe Lee