[Ti] iTunes for Windows is out

Neil Cadsawan rainer3 at mac.com
Thu Oct 16 15:25:16 PDT 2003

On Thursday, October 16, 2003, at 04:46  PM, Henry Kalir wrote:

> Greg,
>
> I see your logic, but I doubt this will happen, since you can basically
> get improved versions of those dually-platformed applications sooner
> for
> Wintels than for the Mac. Wintel users will have even less reason to
> switch now that even the "Mac(k)iest of the Mac Apps" are coming to
> Windows.
>
> Best,
>
> Henry

Do you mean to say that developing iDVD, or iPhoto, or iMovie would be
faster on Windows than on Mac?  And who ever said that Apple would ever
develop those apps for Windows?  That would be suicide for Apple.  I'm
with Greg on this.  iTunes for Windows just shows people how much
greener the grass is on the other side.

-Neil