Next Apple software port to Windows?

Les Posen lesposen at optushome.com.au
Thu Oct 16 15:29:56 PDT 2003

So we now have Quicktime, Quicktime Pro and iTunes on the Windows
platform.

With Internet Explorer development crawling to an almost halt over
there, and its vulnerability as a conduit for all sorts of viruses and
trojans, what's the chances of the next port being..... Safari?

Or would Apple have to include too many non-standard protocols to
"please" Windows users?

I think Steve J must have been a fan of Helen of Troy. Porting Apple
apps. and designing killer cross-platform hardware (iPod) is his Trojan
horse.

The guys and girls I really feel sorry for, BTW, is Apple tech support,
who might now have field more software support questions from the
Windows hoi-polloi (or is that a redundancy?)

Les
Les Posen/MEL					      Webmaster
Lposen (AIM/iChat)				Australian Psychological Society
P.O. Box 1229 						  (Victorian Branch)
St.Kilda South					       Virtual Reality Therapy
Australia 3182	  http://homepage.mac.com/lesposen/iMovieTheater1.html