[Ti] iTunes for Windows is out

Henry Kalir kalirhe at umdnj.edu
Thu Oct 16 21:50:48 PDT 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Mike Stanley wrote:

> On Thursday, October 16, 2003, at 09:56 PM, Henry Kalir wrote:
> > Sorry Neil - my post was somewhat ambiguous. I meant to say that OTHER
> > (Photoshop etc) dual-platform apps come out with upgrades and
> > improvements
> > for their Windows-based apps first. I was not referring to the Apple
> > programmed apps.
>
> Wouldn't that make sense - considering companies that put out
> dual-platform apps sell many times more copies to Windows users than
> Mac users?

LOL...Mike! I did not say that Apple will do the same thing, but simply
pointed out that, given the overwhelming # of programs available for the
Windows OS, PC users have little incentive to switch, and with iTunes now
being ported to the Windows OS...that motivation has become even less than
before.

Best

Henry