[Ti] Volume keys under Qt 6.4

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Fri Oct 17 10:12:29 PDT 2003

>On Friday, October 17, 2003, at 12:41  PM, Tarik Bilgin wrote:
>
>>On Friday, October 17, 2003, at 05:35  pm, Peter Krug wrote:
>>
>>>s it just me or has anyone else noticed that the volume function
>>>keys don't spaz out anymore when you rapidly press them?
>>
>>omg omg omg so true!!!
>>
>>nice one Apple!
>
>Not sure what you mean? I suppose if I update I will see the
>difference but right now ignorance is bliss I guess.. I do note that
>this white keyboard isn't as pleasant to use as the black one.

We're talking about the PowerBook F4+F5 keys, how they used to hold
up the system when you held them down and they sometimes would not
have any real effect.  That seemed to get fixed by something Apple
released in the last couple of days.  iTunes 4.1, iCal 1.5.1, or QT
6.4.  I'm assuming you are using an external keyboard.

Peter
--
A little computer haiku:
I can't remember

This message sent with Eudora 6 on Mac OS X 10.2.8