[Ti] Volume keys under Qt 6.4

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 17 10:19:49 PDT 2003

On Friday, October 17, 2003, at 01:12  PM, Peter Krug wrote:

> We're talking about the PowerBook F4+F5 keys, how they used to hold up
> the system when you held them down and they sometimes would not have
> any real effect.  That seemed to get fixed by something Apple released
> in the last couple of days.  iTunes 4.1, iCal 1.5.1, or QT 6.4.  I'm
> assuming you are using an external keyboard.

Ah yes, when stationary I am, with mouse etc......and notice the white
pro kbd doesn't press as flexibly as the black seemed to...some have
even had troubles with the keys working when pressed. (Although the
black kbd is really the one that would have been same era as the Ti/500)

But I do know what you mean on the Ti when I have it elsewhere.