[Ti] [heart] break

Andrew Chong ac.red5 at mac.com
Fri Oct 17 10:38:15 PDT 2003

The pin and clutch are intact, if slightly bent: The break follows the
line of the screen long the cup where the pin sits. It has sheared off
from the 'L' shaped bracket which surrounds the lower corner of the
screen assembly. I have trawled as much information from the web as I
could find, including a Norwegian user who actually X-Rayed his TiBook
to see how it worked!

Sounds to me like a non-starter. Makes the Subject more apt. My worst
fears about cemented parts are true and it probably would end in a pile
of scrap and a lost friend.

But the woods look so pretty, all the little flowers, is that a
bunny?...