AirPort Modem vs Ethernet connectivity for WAN

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Sat Oct 18 08:03:01 PDT 2003

I've an Extreme AirPort base station that I'd like to connect to my ISP via the RJ45 port when broadband is available but then have it automatically fall back to the RJ11 modem port for those times when my broadband is unavailable.

Is this possible or must I manually re-configure it to switch from one access method to the other?
--

Robert Ameeti
mailto:robert at ameeti.net

America Online: a major supplier of free disks to those who do not pay money to them.