[Ti] sound-line in

Robert Raposo rraposo at snet.net
Sat Oct 18 10:05:41 PDT 2003

On 17 Oct 2003, T Molnar wrote:

I guess I would have to buy some type of USB hub so i can have more than
2 usb ports.
Any one have suggestions on usb work arounds so I can run 2 usb
ports off one in my tibook while using the other usb port for the
Griffin Imic?

Griffin makes a 4 port hub which they say has been optimized for audio
applications.
It has worked well for me, although I plug the iMic directly into the
PB USB and use the hub for peripherals. One note; I've found an Oxygen
8 works fine when powered directly by the USB port, but if plugged into
a hub should be used with the AC adaptor.