[Ti] sound-line in

nick weldin nick at padarts.idps.co.uk
Sun Oct 19 01:42:20 PDT 2003

Keyspan do one that is usb 2 so you get a bump up too!

Yes you can get little unpowered splitters,
www.keyspan.com/products/usb/u2cb2/

On splitters I'm in the uk, so not sure about where in the us to get
one, but Maplin do one here - I've got one and its perfect for when
you just want to plug in one more device.

You can see it at www.maplin.co.uk

the product code is ZT58N, you can probably get them in many computer stores.

Using an unpowered one means that you can only run stuff up to the
single device current limit, but you would be fine with mice and
keyboard kind of stuff.

Cheers

Nick