[Ti] iTunes for Windows is out

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Sun Oct 19 11:48:34 PDT 2003

On 10/16/03 2:27 PM, "Ben Cheng" <kenshin at mac.com> wrote:

>> After seeing what I've seen so far, and already feeling sold out by
>> Apple, I predict it's just a matter of time.
>
> Heh?  What did I miss?  How could Apple possibly bring out new features
> for Windows first?  That'd be like shooting yourself in all your
> extremities and then some.

LOL C'mon...this is *Apple* we're talking about. They've shot themselves in
the foot so many times, there should be a millipede coming out of the Apple
logo. :-)

I don't think Apple will bring out any new features in iTunes for Windows,
though.

Shawn King
This week on Your Mac Life
Matador Records, Chris Breen