[Ti] iTunes for Windows is out

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Sun Oct 19 11:52:18 PDT 2003

On 10/16/03 3:39 PM, "Henry Kalir" <kalirhe at umdnj.edu> wrote:

> Let's think about this for a moment...Wintel users already have all those tons
> of apps which don't run on the Mac OS...and now they are beginning to have
> the "killer Mac apps"...where does that leave us - the loyal Mac users?

You mean besides yelling, "The sky is falling!" with absolutely no evidence,
as usual?

The same place as we were the day before the announcements.

No one has *any* evidence* that Apple is planning on moving any of their
other "Killer Apps" to the Windows environment. It should be pretty obvious
to all involved why Apple is doing this with iTunes and why they *won't* do
it with the other apps "the loyal Mac users" have come to know and love.

> If that's
> the  way things are going - and if Apple is to survive...I want the Mac OS
> 11 to be able to run ALL the Windoze programs! And *please* don't tell me
> that it can't be done, it CAN and SHOULD be done.

So, you aren't interested in hearing discussion and facts refuting your
point?

Shawn King
This week on Your Mac Life
Matador Records, Chris Breen