[Ti] iTunes for Windows is out (and Canadian whining)

T Molnar tam at em.ca
Sun Oct 19 18:57:36 PDT 2003

David has hit on several likely reasons why there is no itunes store in
canada yet.

Living in Canada, beside the world's largest cultural "homegenator",
is not easy if you care about maintaining some sort of cultural
distinction, even if its "we don't know what a Canadian is but we know
what it's not" (aka not american).  So there are governmental
regulations and laws applying to business.

For better or worse or right or wrong it's likely the "CanCon"
(Canadian Content)  types of regulations etc that are slowing things
down.

Guess we will see....
cheers,
tim