[Ti] isight on Tibook 667

Mohit Bhansali mobhansali at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 13:39:31 PDT 2003

Thanks for the suggestions.  Limiting the bandwith to
500, 100 and everything in between really didn't help.
 It seems as though during the first minute or so of
chatting the audio reception is clear.  Then it gets
noticably fainter.

Perhaps iChat AV full release mic/audio drivers might
resolve these issues.

My Tibook also has fainter audio reception than my
brothers iBook 800.  Just an afterthought.

Cheers,
Mo