[Ti] Sierra Wireless Card And Service for OS X

Dale Gardner drgardner at mac.com
Mon Oct 27 08:23:40 PST 2003

I work with a couple of guys who use the Verizon service, often on Amtrak
between Washington, DC and New York City. They seem quite happy with it and
use it a lot.

Where did you find the driver? I've been interested in the service for what
seems like forever, but have always run into a wall when it comes down to
actually getting the thing supported on OS X.

Dale