[Ti] Sierra Wireless Card And Service for OS X

Jesse Brown jesse.brown at mac.com
Mon Oct 27 08:25:47 PST 2003

On 10/27/03 11:20, "Jesse Brown" <jesse.brown at mac.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I just checked out the Sierra Wireless card and found a driver for OSX so
> now I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for Wireless Data
> service providers. I'm leaning towards Verizon.
>
> Any ideas or feedback on your experiences good or bad?

Sorry, I meant to add it's a Sierra 550 card driver although the vendor has
a driver for the 750 as well

<http://www.stretchedout.com/products/aircard555.htm>

I saw there was a thread on this earlier this summer but no actual comments
on the service provider Verizon or T-Mobile.
--
Jesse

"George Bush may well be a cowboy. But increasingly I find myself asking
what's so bad about cowboys?"  -T. Parsons