[Ti] Sierra Wireless Card And Service for OS X

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Mon Oct 27 08:26:50 PST 2003

On 10/27/03 9:20 AM, "Jesse Brown" <jesse.brown at mac.com> wrote:

> I just checked out the Sierra Wireless card and found a driver for OSX so
> now I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for Wireless Data
> service providers. I'm leaning towards Verizon.

I've liked verizon with my aircard, however, the antenna is extremely
fragile.  Apparently I haven't been careful enough with mine, and I need to
get it replaced ($45!).  Other than that, it's been great!
--
Samuel W. Hotchkiss
President, Contractor Services, LLC.
hotch at zlit.net

Laptop History: PB 145, PB 520c, PB 3400c, 400mhz Pismo, 400mhz TiBook,
667mhz TiBook (rev b), 1ghz TiBook