[Ti] [OT] .mac anyone?

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:00:19 PST 2003

fredagen den 10 oktober 2003 kl 20.52 skrev Steve Wozniak:

> But I did get a piece of shareware called FileChute that I use all the
> time.
-------------
Where did you get that? I can't even find anything about it searching
the Apple site. I can find it on Google, but that is with the normal
shareware fee and no decuction for a .macaccount.

For me this is another example of the negative side of .mac. It is hard
to find out what actually is available and then and for whom. The
rebate for a firewire HD is not available for me in Sweden and I'm not
compensated with anything else. Last year it was something else only
for the US members. :-( Apples sends me all sorts of information by
email about things they want to sell, but never an email about some new
free offers for the .macaccount. Do the rest of you get that
information without connecting to the .macsite just for checking?

Still they expect me to pay the same $99 which is a bigger part of a
Swedish monthly income then an average US one. But we have been through
this argument before and I have already had my bankcard deducted with
the amount for another year. Now I'm trying very hard to make Apple
issue a receipt for the payment withdrawn. That seem to come as a
surprice to them that I want a similar invoice or receipt for my
records.

Lisbeth i Göteborg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)