[Ti] (OT) sending faxes over ethernet

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Wed Oct 29 07:21:29 PST 2003

There are internet fax providers that will allow you to send stuff to a
specific email address, which in turns converts it into a real fax and
delivers it. eFax has that service. I want to implement something like
that here so we can fax stuff to a bunch of our clients without having
to tie up an intern.