Ti, panther and mounting volumes

Markus Schneider mschneider at solnet.ch
Wed Oct 29 11:04:59 PST 2003

first, I was very happy when I found out, that panther now brings up a
dialog when a volume ist missing (I often forget to dismount a
server-volume when in a hurry) - but now, I discovered that I can't
dismount a Windows Volume (connecting to a win machine with several
drives shared)

How can I dismount a server-volume, win or mac? (a single volume
disconnects - but no win-volumes with several shares)
When trying to mount a server-volume again, the drives are visible -
but non accessible (can click on a volume, but nothing happens)

I believe that it went fine at the beginnings of panther - and after
enabling the 'machine' icon in the finder prefs, things became strange

has anybody experience?
thanks!

Markus Schneider, ReM Software GmbH
Hans Huberstrasse 31, CH-4500 Solothurn, Switzerland
T: ++41 (0)32 623 9505
E: ms at rem-software.ch
W: http://www.rem-software.ch