[Ti] Carbon Copy Cloner

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Fri Oct 31 08:29:10 PST 2003

The article I read earlier today refers to people that updated with the
firewire drive plugged-in. I upgraded after running my mirror and
disconnecting the drive and there was no data loss. Today I ran the
psync patch as explained at
http://www.dan.co.jp/cases/macosx/psync.html and my mirror job is
running as usual. And yes, my external drive has the affected Oxford
chipset.

The one consistent problem I am having with Panther is that every day a
different application has a corrupted preferences file. Day 1 was the
print center app, day 2 was BBEdit Pro 7 (minutes after I was bragging
to the BBEdit list that mine was running perfect, I deserved that one).
I am still waiting for the one that is going to get corrupted today O_o

Thanks,

Pedro Vera
Senior Web Developer
BioInformatics, LLC.