1 GHz TiBook screen weirdness

Jennifer Landefeld jennsbl at mac.com
Fri Oct 31 19:51:41 PST 2003

Hoping the list can provide some insight... I no longer start with gray
but have a lavender screen. Now have no red -- a horrid orange has
replaced all reds. I've also got white spots and flickering around some
icons and buttons (my trash can looks like it's flickering with little
light blue spots floating around it).

Anything that would normally be white (or a very pale gray) is now pale
pinkish purple.

Sound like anything I can remedy here at home or do I need to take
advantage of my AppleCare (just got this unit in late August)??

Thanks!