Additional info - TiBook screen weirdness

Jennifer Landefeld jennsbl at mac.com
Fri Oct 31 20:02:29 PST 2003

Btw, I did a quick look for something about this in Apple support but
didn't see anything yet.

I have a padded case for it because I transport it back and forth to
work everyday in my backpack. Don't think anything in use or transport
has changed in the last 24 hours so I'm trying to discern a cause for
the video problem.

Anyone know if Techtool has shipped the upgrade yet. I paid for it at
MacWorld and think I got one email back in June saying they still
weren't shipping but nothing since then... )-:

Also, please cc me as I'm on digest mode.

Thanks for any/all suggestions or info. I do LOTS of graphics stuff on
my 15" Ti and this color shift is painful.

Cheers,
Jenn