[Ti] smtp mac.com server nightmare <--allcaps adj.

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 1 17:19:32 PDT 2003

On Monday, September 1, 2003, at 04:35  PM, Michael Bigley wrote:

> Precisely why I changed the subject and reposted; however, I was
> responding to the email issue, as, if I understand, you wanted to be
> able to edit PHP in the mail program?   I guess the bottom line is I
> was adding to what Flipper said about using a BBEDIT hot folder...
> edit the code in something like that and use the email to send your
> clients links to the completed work... unless you are saying that your
> clients are also editing their html/php pages and sending them back to
> you.

No, not at all. They are just looking at them on the URL from my
machine. And it compiles because I have PHP turned on in the config
files.

I don't want to edit php in my mail..I just want a good mail program
that doesn't fail to connect while I am talking back and forth with the
client about the content that I am putting in the files.