[Ti] smtp mac.com server nightmare <--allcaps adj.

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Mon Sep 1 13:35:32 PDT 2003

>While the above information is all well and good and may help
>someone in need of it to start on using their webserver, the problem
>I posted about was the tie-in to mac.com and my lack of satisfaction
>with the mail program on X.

Precisely why I changed the subject and reposted; however, I was
responding to the email issue, as, if I understand, you wanted to be
able to edit PHP in the mail program?   I guess the bottom line is I
was adding to what Flipper said about using a BBEDIT hot folder...
edit the code in something like that and use the email to send your
clients links to the completed work... unless you are saying that
your clients are also editing their html/php pages and sending them
back to you.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com