[Ti] Mail.app use or abuse?

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Tue Sep 2 03:48:50 PDT 2003

On Monday, Sep 1, 2003, at 18:03 Europe/London, Michael Bigley wrote:

> BTW, I keep trying Mail.app every time they upgrade it, but have yet
> to find it viable for the type and volume of email that I use. Based
> on the current level of development, it will be at least a year,
> probably 2 before it reaches a "professional" level.  Let's face it,
> Mail is being developed for Apple's home users foremost, not for
> business/professionals.

WOW what type and volume of e-mail do you get on your Ti?

I Have Mail.app competently receiving from 10 different POP3 E-mail
accounts (Local ISP's SMTP sever, not mac.com)
Filtering them into 51 mailbox folders, 8 of which are mail lists
(between 200 - 300 e-mails a day).
Storing mail in multiple nests of folders
Spam is swept away
I have never had Mail fall over since OSX 10.1.
and all on an old DVI 667.

What's the Beef?

Alex
:-)