[Ti] Mail.app use or abuse?

mac2 mail mac2 at oryx.cc
Tue Sep 2 05:08:44 PDT 2003

I asked a similar question myself a couple of months ago.  I currently
have 83 different accounts configured in Mail.app configured against 3
different servers across the internet.  All are configured to use IMAP
over SSL.  I do have the junk mail feature turned on along with a
couple (simple) rules in place.  Mail.app has always worked flawlessly.

What professional features are you requesting to be added?

Jerry K